Thanks Tiff for tagging me ;)
1. I have a horrible phobia of vomit. Sound crazy? Well google emetephobia and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's getting better though, but I've had it as long as I can remember. I still have panic attacks but they are much less frequent.
2. When I was a teenager I didn't want kids because of phobia in #1. Eventually the mothering instinct overrode the phobia and I wanted a baby more than I was afraid of the barf.
3. I HATED High School. We moved to a new town when I was 15 and it was pretty hard on me. I was probably one of the only people who didn't cry at graduation because I was SO ready to leave.
4. I've never been outside of the US, except a trip to Mexico my senior year for spanish club. Even then, I could BARELY understand anything.
5. Some people know this, but when I was 18 I sang the National Anthem at an Arizona Diamondbacks game. And to make me sound even cooler, I was invited. I did not audition.
6. Someday I want to go to Switzerland. Adam went there on his mission and I am still insanely jealous.
7. I sang at church when I was 3. All by myself. Yup. I think the choir hummed behind me or something, but I don't remember it.
And I don't even know enough bloggers to tag 7 people, so if you read this and haven't been tagged...consider yourself tagged ok?
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Posted by Shandelle at 9:12 PM